- Fits 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD Regular/Double Cab & Crew Max short/long bed.
- All parts are covered in high quality gloss black powder coat (color upgrades available).
- Factory wheel base and track maintained.
- Wear resistant urethane bushings.
- Improved ride & handling from factory.
- No drive shaft modifications required on 4WD applications.
- No welding required and kit is designed to be entirely "bolt on"
- All Bulletproof manufactured parts are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty.
Bulletproof Suspension Inc. has designed a 12" Suspension System with the best engineering and superior quality Bulletproof Suspension is recognized for. Our Bulletproof Suspension for Toyota Tundra system sets the bar for the industry. All components are made from A36 steel plate, 1/4" thick or thicker and heavy wall D.O.M.(drawn over mandrel) seamless steel tubing. We use continuous seam welding and our spindles are of box construction internally gusseted and rosette welded. Our Toyota kit for it's name sake is "Bulletproof".
Our Bulletproof kit features a one piece lift cage, Fabricated spindle uprights w/ aircraft grade Chromoly Heim outer steering, Heavy duty coil over spacers, Atlas Rear Leaf springs (quoted separately - no blocks or shackle extensions on our kit), differential drop brackets (4WD), sway bar drops, sway bar links, StandardUni-Ball A-Arms and a complete instructions booklet with photos and hardware kit labeled for each step of the installation.
Two shocks are required for the rear and we offer Standard Shocks, Fox Racing Shocks or Bilstien Shocks as options.
1316 Agate Avenue, Suite-E
Mentone, CA 92359
Phone:(909) 389 0444
Fax:(909) 389 0439